Monday, October 4, 2010

Crime Scene


On the way to work this morning, just a few blocks south of my building, I passed what appeared to be a major crime scene that was right out of an episode of Law & Order. I initially thought, Okay, they must be shooting a scene for a TV show or a movie, but I didn't see the tell-tale signs of a television or film production. No lights, no crew members, no trailers, no wires running this way and that. The whole area was crawling with cops. Then I noticed an NYPD Crime Scene Unit van, followed by a vehicle full of detectives. The signature yellow tape stretched across the street, closing off the entire block. Once I'd gotten to my office, I found an article online and read that two men were shot in the head and killed inside an SUV early this morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment