Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Farther Down the Road


Two weeks from now I ought to be smack-dab in the middle of moving into my new place. I may get lucky and be able to move the weekend prior, but I've taken off from work the entire next week just in case. At this point in the year, I have usually used up most, if not all, of my vacation time; however, my legal woes have prevented me from taking any trips. My last vacation was spending a long weekend in Denver with my friends Pete and Jamie last May. Before that, it was five days in Paris. I was hoping to get to Maine this summer or by early autumn, but that trip has eluded me for some time. My friend Spike is living there now, so there's no telling when a spur-of-the-moment road trip might materialize. Right now, however, I'm looking forward to getting settled into the new apartment.













No comments:

Post a Comment