Monday, August 30, 2010

Looking Ahead

I'd like to thank everyone again for your concern, support, and encouraging words. I spoke with my attorney on Friday and feel more hopeful. My first court date is October 25. Until then, it's a waiting game. I'm told that I'll have at least two or three court appearances, but I won't know for sure until that first appearance. In the meantime, I welcome a sense of normalcy returning to my life. My stomach had been in knots for days, and I discovered this weekend that I'd lost ten pounds in a week's time. The dread I had felt in the days leading up to my arrest has passed, but now I have this court appearance looming in the distance. My attorney, however, assures me that he'll be able to resolve the matter. It's just going to take time.








No comments:

Post a Comment